BEET DETOX SALAD
- 1 large beet, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large apple, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (from fresh lemon)
- 4 c mixed greens
- 2 tbsp fresh dill or parsley, chopped (optional)
- 2 cloves minced garlic (optional)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
Toss all ingredients, except the mixed greens, together in a large bowl. Mix optional ingredients if using. Makes 4 servings. The dressing can be made and refridgerated up to two days in advance.
(Source: Meals That Heal Inflammation, Julie Daniluk).